What am I up to now?
- being Interim Program Director of CoLab Radio at the Community Innovators Lab in the Department of Urban Studies and Planning at MIT.
- becoming a writer by writing everyday over here.
- running a coaching practice geared towards helping individuals be more productive.
- building a toolkit to support families having difficult conversations over the holidays using gamification as a tactic.
- taking a life visioning program with ~10 other friends under the tutelage of my friend and former director, Danielle Coates-Connor.
Last update: 28 Nov 2016
WTF is a now page?
I discovered now pages while spelunking through Joe Buhlig's website. It seemed like making one was a good idea because I often connect with people who I haven't talked to in a long time. When they want to know what I'm up to, I can send them here.
Some of my favorite now pages are:
PS - Sometimes I call this my 'no' page because it gives me a place to direct people when I say no so that they know that my no wasn't personal.